Learn about Mantua's vision and mission, our administration and staff, and school hours.
Our goal is to enable each student to leave Mantua as a productive and responsible citizen literate in words, numbers, and the arts and prepared to be effective problem solvers in our complex, technologically dependent world.
- All children can learn.
- High expectations for all of our students while supporting the individual needs of students.
- Students must feel emotionally safe and supported in order to learn.
- Literacy is the first and most essential goal, and it is broadly defined to include words, numbers, technology, and the arts.
- Students need opportunities to “play” by pursuing numerous areas of interests to help determine their passions and possible careers, recreational pursuits or areas for lifelong learning.
- Staff members are life-long learners who are continuously reflecting on their craft within Collaborative Learning Teams.
- Parents serve as partners in their children’s education.
- Individual differences of all members of the school community are valued and respected.