5th Grade Supply List 2018-19
Welcome to 5th grade! Having all of the supplies listed below will help your child to have a successful year. Thank you for bringing them in on the first day of school. We are looking forward to a great year!
- The size is very important for the math spiral notebook. Mead Five Star notebooks work the best.
- Please keep the protractor and ruler at home in a safe place until we need it in math class.
- Please put student’s name on all personal items, except for science folders, tissues and disinfecting wipes.
- Please label folders, composition notebooks, and spiral notebook according to the subjects listed in parenthesis.
- (1) 3 ring soft pencil bag to hold the next 7 items
- 48 #2 Ticonderoga pencil, full length
- 1 dozen red pens
- 6 highlighters, 6 pack (yellow, orange, green, blue, pink, purple)
- Crayola colored pencils, full length, 12 count
- hand-held pencil sharpener
- scissors, 6 inch
- 8 large, washable glue sticks
- 1 three-subject, wide ruled spiral notebook 8 ½ x 11 inches (Math) with pocket dividers
- 5 colored folders with 2 pockets and brad fasteners. DO NOT LABEL WITH NAME (Science)
- 3 PLASTIC folders with pockets (Homework, Math, Reading)
- 2 wide ruled black/white composition books, 100 count (Language Arts and Science)
- 2 family size boxes of tissues, 210 count
- 12 inch ruler (standard and metric)
- 180 degree standard protractor, plastic
- 3 containers of Lysol or Clorox disinfecting wipes (not baby wipes), bleach free
- 2 sets of children's headphones (one set will remain in the classroom at all times) with a 4-5 foot cord