5th Grade AAP Supply List 2018-19
Advanced Academic Studies Program 2018-19
You do not need an Assignment Notebook. A Mantua Assignment Notebook will be given to you on the first day of school.
Please try to bring all of the above school supplies by the first day of school. You can also drop off supplies during Open House the week before school.
Have a wonderful summer!
- 5 wide ruled composition notebooks,100 count (9 ¾” x 7 ½”)
- 1 package of lined paper: medium-ruled or college-ruled, 100 count
- #2 Ticonderoga pencils, sharpened, bring to school: 36 pencils; keep at ho me until spring: 24 pencils
- 1 box of Crayola colored pencils: 12 colors, sharpened
- 1 small pencil sharpener with cover to catch the shavings
- 2 highlighters, yellow
- 1 washable glue stick
- 2 large rubber erasers
- 1 pair of student scissors, pointed end, 6 inch
- 1 box inexpensive ballpoint pens for editing: red
- 1 soft-sided pencil case large enough to hold: pencils, colored pencils, sharpener, highlighter, scissors, glue stick, eraser, and math supplies
- 1 reusable water bottle
- 7 two-pocket folders (different colors if possible)
- 1 pair of children’s headphones to remain at school: 4-foot or 5-foot cord (headphones fit students better and are preferable to ear buds)
Keep all Math Supplies at home until needed
- 1 protractor
- 1 180 degree compass
- 1 scientific calculator: with square root, percent, exponent, pi function keys. Suggested: Texas Instruments: TI-30Xa Solar School Edition scientific calculator Note: Do not get the version with a yellow face on the front of the calculator. The version with the yellow face is not approved for the SOLs.
Class Supplies - to be shared
- 2 boxes Kleenex, 210 count
- 1 package of index cards (3x5, white or colored)
- 1 large container of wipes (Clorox or similar)
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of band-aids