6th Grade Supply List 2018-19
Label all supplies.
Monitor supply levels all year and replenish as needed. Students should have a book to read at school everyday and in every class. Students will be told in September what notebooks to purchase for Math. Language Arts. and Social Studies. Please do not purchase spiral or binder notebooks until after the first day of school.
In 6th grade, students may NOT store extra supplies in their classroom or backpack. Please bring only what you need for schoolwork each day. Store extra supplies at home and replenish as needed. Supplies needed for all classes EVERY DAY See complete shopping list on the back of this page
- Two 5 subject spiral notebooks (please make sure it is a Mead Five Star notebook, college ruled paper,8.5” x 11” ), 200 page count
- One 3 subject spiral notebooks (please make sure it is a Mead Five Star notebook, college ruled paper,8.5” x 11” )
- Inexpensive ear-buds for use with computers
- Pointed scissors, 6 inch
- 6 large washable glue sticks
- Crayola colored pencils, full length, 12 count (NOT markers or crayons)
- 24 count #2 Ticonderoga pencils with erasers
- Highlighters, 6 colors: yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, pink
- Expo low odor, dry erase chisel point markers – multi colors
- 1 Dry erase eraser
- 8 red medium point pens for correcting work
- (4) 100 4x6 ruled index cards
- (5) 2 pocket folders, different colors, with brads
- 2 boxes of tissues, 210 count
- box or bag for holding pencils, glue, highlighters, scissors, etc.
- 1 canister of disinfectant wipes
- Ziploc bags; 1 box quart zipper bags; 1 box gallon zipper bags