6th Grade Supply List
Label all supplies.
Monitor supply levels all year and replenish as needed. ../ Students should have a book to read at school everyday and in every class. ../ Students will be told in September what notebooks to purchase for Math. Language Arts. and Social Studies. Please do not purchase spiral or binder notebooks until after the first day of school.
In 6th grade, students may NOT store extra supplies in their classroom or backpack. Please bring only what you need for schoolwork each day. Store extra supplies at home and replenish as needed. Supplies needed for all classes EVERY DAY See complete shopping list on the back of this page
- 1 marble composition notebook for Italian
- Inexpensive head phones (NOT EARBUDS) with 4-5 foot cord for computer lab
- Pointed scissors
- Glue sticks (purchase at least 8 larqe glue sticks for the year)
- Colored pencils (NOT markers or crayons)
- #2 pencils with erasers (purchase at least 3 boxes for the year)
- Highlighters, 5 colors: yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink/orange o Pens for correcting work (purchase one box of red, blue, or black)
- Index cards: 400 4x6 ruled cards (200 for Science and 200 for Social Studies)
- 5 different colored folders, with brads and pockets, for Science
- 1 Folder (any color), 2 pockets (no brads needed) for homework
- Tissues, 1 box for homeroom
- Box or bag for holding pencils, glue, highlighters, scissors, etc.
- 1 box of chisel tip dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase eraser
- Last names beginning with A-H:
- 1 box quart size Ziploc bags
- Last names beginning with I-P:
- 1 box gallon size Ziploc bags
- Last names beginning with Q-Z:
- 1 large tub of disinfecting wipes