6th Grade Supply List 2018
Label all supplies.
Monitor supply levels all year and replenish as needed. Students should have a book to read at school everyday and in every class. Students will be told in September what notebooks to purchase for Math. Language Arts. and Social Studies. Please do not purchase spiral or binder notebooks until after the first day of school.
In 6th grade, students may NOT store extra supplies in their classroom or backpack. Please bring only what you need for schoolwork each day. Store extra supplies at home and replenish as needed. Supplies needed for all classes EVERY DAY See complete shopping list on the back of this page
- Two 5 subject spiral notebooks (please make sure it is a Mead Five Star notebook, college ruled paper,8.5” x 11” )
- One 3 subject spiral notebooks (please make sure it is a Mead Five Star notebook, college ruled paper,8.5” x 11” )
- Inexpensive ear-buds for use with computers
- Pointed scissors
- Glue sticks (purchase at least 6 large glue sticks)
- Colored pencils (NOT markers or crayons)
- #2 pencils with erasers
- Highlighters, 5 colors: yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink/red
- Expo dry erase chisel point markers – multi colors
- 1 Dry erase eraser
- Pens for correcting work (purchase one box of red, blue, or black)
- 400 4x6 index cards
- 5 folders, different colors, with brads and pockets
- 2 boxes of tissues
- box or bag for holding pencils, glue, highlighters, scissors, etc.
- 1 container of disinfectant wipes
- Ziploc bags:
- Quart size: last names beginning with A – M
- Gallon size: last names beginning with N - Z