3rd Grade AAP Supply List
Advanced Academic Studies Program 2017-2018
The children do not need large backpacks in third grade. Please avoid the rolling backpacks. Thank you!
*This summer you need to learn and practice your basic multiplication and division facts.*
Please put your name on the starred items (*).
- 5 marble composition books *
- 2 red pens
- 2 highlighters
- 2 pocket folders *
- a pair scissors *
- 2 12-pack colored pencils (please sharpen at home)
- 24 #2 pencils (please sharpen at home)
- 3 pink pearl erasers
- 1 package thin low odor dry-erase markers
- 36 glue sticks
- 1 individual pencil sharpener
- 1 package of wide ruled looseleaf paper
- 1 package of 3x3 post it notes
- 1 pair of headset or earbuds with a 4-5 foot cord
- 1 box facial tissues
- If your last name begins with A-M
- please bring in one container of Clorox Wipes
- If your last name begins with I-P
- please bring in one box of gallon–size Ziploc bags.
- If your last name begins with Q-Z
- please bring in one box of sandwich-size Ziploc bags.
- A SMILE